In this article we are providing you the tricks to learn the Head Quarters (HQ) of all the nationalized banks in India. These are important as minimum on question in your GA section come from this part. After reading this article, you will able to learn this very easily.
Trick 1: All Bank Names ending with India except United Bank of India is having HQ in Mumbai
1. Union Bank of India : Mumbai
2. Bank of India : Mumbai
3. Central Bank of India : Mumbai
4. Dena Bank : Mumbai
5. IDBI Bank : Mumbai
Trick 2: A phrase which is pronounced as “KUUA”
K: Kokata as HQ
6. U: United Bank of India
7. U: UCO Bank
8. A: Allahabad Bank
Trick 3: A phrase which is pronounced as
NEW DELHI ki PUNJABI WOMEN, COMMERCE mein achi hoti hai…..
From this we will learn: Banks having Delhi as its HQ
9. Punjab National Bank: New Delhi
10. Punjab and Sind Bank: New Delhi
11. Bhartiya Mahila Bank: New Delhi
12. Oriental bank of Commerce: New Delhi
Trick 4: Banks having “Indian” in their name have their HQ in “Chennai”
13. Indian Bank : Chennai
14. Indian Overseas Bank : Chennai
Trick 5: Some Banks HQ can be learned from their name only..
15. Bank Of Maharastra Þ Pune
16. Bank of Baroda Þ Vadodara
17. Andhra Bank Þ Hyderabad
Trick 6: Banks having Southern touch in their name having HQ in Bengaluru..
18. Canara Bank : Bangalore
19. Vijaya Bank : Bangalore
A phrase which is pronounced as “ManSyCo”
Man: Manipal, Karnataka
20. Sy: Syndicate Bank
21. Co: Corporation Bank