To make life easier, I would prefer to go straight to the issues rather than getting bogged down in too many theories.
- Choose a good life partner who understands you and who understands you. Even if it takes some time to find him. Although it is not that easy, but try to make your career as much as we try for it. Whatever hard work you put into it, it will definitely be worth it.
- Don't collect unnecessary stuff . Nowadays, there is a big trend of minimalism, many people keep only as much as they come in a backpack. Even if you do not have a lot of crazy, then keep checking all your belongings from time to time. Say goodbye to whatever stuff is not working in them for a long time. You will feel much lighter.
- Avoid doing tasks yourself for which you can hire employees. People will also get employment and you will be able to put your energy in such works which are close to your heart and whose utility is more. Just keep in mind one thing, if you have got dogs to protect the house, then avoid barking yourself .
- Learn how to spend for essential amenities . If the heat cannot be tolerated and it affects your functional capacity, then buy an AC. Even if you save money there, you will remain in loss overall. Similarly, if it seems necessary to invest money on things like heater, geyser, fridge, washing-machine, microwave oven, etc., then do not think much.
- Learn to say no. You can save a lot of energy if you learn to say no to unnecessary tasks. Be it relatives or friends or neighbors, no one lags behind in taking advantage of the habit of saying yes . If you create an image of a person who does not say clearly, then people will not even dare to ask.
- When it comes to making a decision, instead of passing it on to others, tell your own decision first . By mentioning your time, your place and your convenience, it happens many times that your point of view is accepted and you are saved from the inconvenience of the Khamkhan.
- Do not give out your phone number, email id, home address etc. to everyone . Also, don't friend everyone on Facebook, Instagram unless you use social media for your work . Use useful ways to make your feed stand out like putting unnecessary content into the 'note interested' category and unfollowing someone while still being friends.
- Keep 'Do not disturb ' mode active in mobile at night and keep notifications off if not needed even during the day .
- Be sure to leave the house for some time . If possible go for a walk. (The exception is the situation of lockdown during Corona.)
- Be sure to have some hobbies out of yoga, meditation, music, art etc. And if nothing else, watch only laughing programs
Source : Zen Jain