- Pinch yourself if you can't stop laughing.
- At every job, you should either earn or learn. Either is fine. Both are best. But if it’s neither, quit.
- To exercise should be done daily, whatever the time. It doesn't matter if it is 5 minutes or 50 minutes.
- To keep bananas fresh for a longer time, wrap the top part of the bunch in plastic wrap.
- Research shows that the right ear is better at picking up words & speech, while the left ear is better at picking up music & other sounds.
- Adding a teaspoon of baking soda when you boil eggs and the shell will come off easily.
- If you place dry tea bags in smelly shoes and leave them for a few hours, the bad smell will go away.
- If you want to make sure the person you talk to is paying attention to you, start the conversation with “I shouldn’t be telling you this but…”
- You can make the elevator go faster by pressing “close” and your floor at the same time.
Source: Mukul Chauhan